Siru Mobile Casino
When you want to begin gaming there is one major aspect that can sometimes be a hurdle or barrier to playing what and when you want, and that is payment methods. Not every casino accepts every type of payment, so you may need to do a little searching to find a casino that allows you to use your preferred method of payment. That is why we created this page for all you kiwis; to make it easier for you to find a casino that accepts the type of payment you want to use and to understand the benefits and costs associated with using that payment method. For this example, we are looking at the payment method of Siru Mobile payments.
With the proliferation of cell phone users worldwide, there has been a calling for a mobile phone payment system for a while. Now, some providers have tried to fill this niche by creating systems like Apple’s iPay or Google Pay but even these major providers fall short in some areas. One of those is online gaming and betting. Most of these big-name payment systems will not get their hands dirty by associating their business with what they consider to be a shady industry.
While we gamers know that there may be some unsavory characters in the world who are always looking for ways to take advantage of unsuspecting victims, we also know that the vast majority of online gaming sites and online casinos are all on the up and up. They are trustworthy businesses who are just out there trying to make an honest buck by providing the services of making a platform for gaming software. That is where Siru Mobile comes in.
What Siru Mobile offers is a way of paying for goods and services using your mobile bill instead of a bank account or debit/credit card number directly. Instead, what happens with Siru Mobile is that you get to pay for something now and have it charged to your cell phone bill later. If you have a prepaid cell phone, then you will only be allowed to deposit up to the positive balance amount that you have in your prepaid phone account. On the other hand, if you have a typical cell phone contract plan, then you will be allowed to deposit an amount of your choosing to your online casino account balance and that amount will be added to the bill you pay your cell phone service provider – given that they accept Siru Mobile as a charge to your phone bill.
Pros and Cons of the Siru Mobile Payment Method
- Can play now and pay later if you have a contracted cell phone plan because you will not pay for the deposit until you get your next cell phone bill. That is when you must have the cash available to pay for whatever amount you chose to deposit into the online casino to game with. While we here at Casino Maxi do not suggest that you ever play with money you do not have and we do suggest that you always only game within your budget. Using a pay later payment method such as this in the hopes of winning enough to pay for your deposit is never a good idea.
- Siru Mobile offers you a way to pay for your casino deposit when you do not have your bank info or debit/credit handy because you just need to know your phone number and have it with you to confirm the transaction- typically through an SMS message.
- This payment platform is the ultimate in convenience and it a trusted source of funding for a growing number of online casinos. It has gained a footing in the online casino industry and is set to make an expansion by getting more vendors to work with them by offering their service as a way to pay for goods and services, including online gaming.
- Not accepted everywhere or by every online casino. While their popularity is expanding, they are still in the growth process and may still experience some growing pains along the way.
- You must have a cell phone number to utilize this payment method. Due to the way it works and what it is, they can only offer services to those who have a legitimate mobile phone plan of some sort.
- You are limited to $300NZ in any 30 days for deposits. This is a rolling amount, which means that your deposits from exactly 31 or more days ago have cleared, and they do not count towards your 30-day limit.
Depositing with Siru Mobile
To make a deposit using Siru Mobile you simply need to visit the Siru Mobile website and set up an account. They will ask to verify your account by either email or SMS, at which point you will be given a code by one of these routes and asked to enter that code on a confirmation page before moving on with your account set up. Once you have filled out the application, which takes about 5 minutes, you are ready to use your new account to make deposits.
This is when you can visit your chosen online casino, click on the Siru Mobile symbol on the deposits/payments page and enter your phone number along with a few other details about yourself and the deposit amount you want to add to your casino account – plus maybe you will need to enter a captcha code too. When this is done you will get a message or call on your phone so you can verify that it is you making the transaction request and that you approve and want to complete the deposit. Once this happens you will receive a receipt for the transaction, your money will appear on your online casino account, and you will be billed on your next cell phone bill for that amount.
Withdrawing with Siru Mobile
Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw using the Siru Mobile payment platform as of now. That may change at some point in the future when they work out the logistics of making that happen, but for now, you can only use them to add money to your casino account balance. If you deposit using Siru Mobile and have no other way of receiving money transfers electronically/digitally, then you will need to work with a casino that does paper check withdrawals. Although, these can take multiple weeks to process and mail to you.
Please keep this in mind, and have a plan for receiving any winnings you may accumulate or you may be in for some heartbreak should you hit that big jackpot and have no way to get the money out of your online casino account in order to spend it.